Thursday, January 7, 2010

So finally I have also joined this world of the dark, dreary and lonely souls-all of whom have a thing in common- they have a story to tell (That's my understanding about blogging. Please don't take out your stakes and pitchforks, already, for thinking that I am a non-believer).
My first post is to celebrate the unique name I have given to my blog. So feel free to comment. Its not a political satire, its not a literary review, its not a technical analysis, its just what I have named it. These are the ramblings of a person who in all honesty (and with modesty I might add) accepts himself to be a fool.

5 comments:

  1. copied the title from another blog....you'll remain an MNITian forever...:) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fool that u are, i agree with the 2nd part....looking forward to the 1st part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help bt agree with aviral and that also reminds me of a statement which for your own good i shall refrain from stating in public :p

    As far the ramblings are concerned, I look forward to them, I'm sure they won't be as incoherent as the fool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember a bus journey we had together... u said u will never ever blog... and gave very arbit reasons. Good that u are here... and u have all the admirers as well. :P
    welcome..!!
    all the best

    ReplyDelete